Helpdesk is the essential part of our business. It is by far the most effective way to help our clients ensure their business and staff productivity is not affected by their technology. The other key factor that goes hand in hand with the Helpdesk is the response time and the expertise to resolve a problem.
Being in the IT service business for 33 years, we have learned and mastered our craft. But what makes it difficult is the dynamic nature of our business and the external threats that our clients and prospects face daily. Common threats such as malware and viruses, which end up being Ransomware (or worse), often cripple these businesses for an unknown period of time.
Below, you will find some of the practices that we have incorporated in our business to provide a superior service to our clients:
- Be proactive – We are great believers in an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. We have robust remote monitoring and managing software that continually scans the computers and alerts if there is any problem. This way, we resolve the issue before it becomes a significant problem and affects the users.
- Use helpdesk software – We use a state of the art helpdesk software that allows our clients to communicate with us via email or phones. This software also generates a ticket and logs all communications until the problem is resolved. Statuses are also documented as part of the ticketing process.
- Response time – An essential part of any helpdesk is the availability and the response time. Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) provides unlimited Helpdesk and a very quick or short response time. For the majority of cases, the businesses only require 8-5 support. But some companies need more extended coverage, and some require 24x7x365 support. In the majority of cases, we provide immediate response and resolve the issue quickly and expeditiously.
- Being Courteous and empathetic – We all are under stress, and a malfunctioning computer or device that we use can add to our stress. It is crucial for the service provider to be courteous and empathetic to the users’ situation and do their best to quickly and expeditiously resolve the problem.
- Knowledgeable technicians – The techs that are manning the Helpdesk are essential, and experts in their fields are familiar with your systems, software, environment, and operation. A database of issues and resolutions must be created, and a knowledgebase is available to refer to if the problems recur.
- Capability to escalate the problem – If the problem cannot be resolved quickly, it is essential to have the ability to consult higher level techs and engineers to resolve the issue.
- Provide Feedback. As they say, feedback is the breakfast of champions. It should be both ways because there is always room for improvement.
Though Helpdesk is our best way to prevent client downtime and provide optimal coverages, we have other services that may fit your needs. CEO Computers is a trusted name in the local community and has gained that reputation by providing quality, dependability, and a robust IT support system. Our IT Services include remote IT support, Cloud Migration, Azure Migration, Cyber Security support, Backup and Recovery. Please give us a call at 818-501-2281 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss available options.