As we continue the second half of the year 2020 (Now August, as of this writing), we still experience uncertainty and doubts about the future of our businesses and our personal lives caused by Covid19 pandemic. Listening to the News does not help as bad news overtakes the good news.
Although, what we are experiencing has been labeled as “New Normal” there is nothing normal about it. Everything has been affected, technology, economy, environment, health, politics and more. Everyone is anxious and we all are trying our best to stay calm and provide assurance to our employees and families that everything is going to be o.k. soon. And provide assurance that as long as we stay healthy and follow up the CDC guidelines we are going to come out of this with the flying colors.
I would like to share my business strategy that I have developed to fight this pandemic and economic crisis. After staying healthy (ourselves and employees as well as our families and loved ones) these are my guidelines:
- Being positive and optimistic. In every crisis, doubt or confusion, take the higher path – the path of compassion, courage, understanding and love.
- Accepting the reality – Like the famous movie quote “What we have here is failure of communication” many of us fail to accept the reality. Things may get much worse and before it gets better. We just have to be prepared for it and work harder to overcome it.
- Be creative – We have more time to evaluate or reevaluate everything. We can come up with new products or services and or marketing strategy and new income sources. And many more.
- Sticking to Principals and values that have worked for us – When Microsoft was going through the Antitrust battles with the Justice Department and was close to lose the battle, they interviewed Bill Gates after Microsoft’s victory and he said he knew they are going to win because of the principals Microsoft and he stood for.
- Advertise more – During the crisis most businesses have the tendency to cut down the marketing costs and market less. Here is a quote from Ted Turner that I like “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise”. Use this as motivation to keep going with your advertising efforts and watch as you excel.
- Learn more – This is a great opportunity to learn more about your offerings. Fine tune services and modifying products. Provide training to your staff. Installing new software.
- Give more – there is always someone that needs your help and support to overcome these crisis. Be generous and kind.
I hope these are useful and I would appreciate if you share your thoughts with me.
At CEO Computers, we have over 32 years of IT Experience and 100% customer satisfaction. We are a customer focused company that makes sure our customers are treated fairly and respectfully, like family member. Let us provide you with the same superior service. Contact us via email email@example.com or call us at 818-501-2281.